REACHING THE UNREACHED DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
Still around 60 lacs migrant and workers are in trouble
CYDR Foundation is a Non Governmental Organisation. to improve the quality of education and increase the literacy rate mainly in rural areas. Working for underprivileged children’s education and better lifestyle. We providing all the resources to the needy children by educating & empowering them to help write their own destiny.
As a emerging Non Government Organisation in India, CYDR Foundation focuses on high-quality, low-cost and great outcomes education system. Working directly with children and youth, CYDR programs reach millions of lives every year. CYDR proven impact on children’s learning outcomes and is now being adapted to contexts around India.
WHAT WE DO
Reasons for Missing of Girls Education
Approx 30% families cannot not afford education expenses
Engage in Household
Around 15% Girls are drop out and engage in household work and no time to attend school
Due to increased risk of violence, 12.5% families not send them to far from home to school, they was scared.
More than 6% families are do not consider education is necessary for girls
Approx 9% girls are get married at very young and due to this ,dropped out from school.
KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION
CYDR Foundation is India’s one of the most trusted NGO. We have changed the lives of more than 25000 Indian children since 2017
- Improved lives of 25000 children out of which 16000 were girls
- 12000 children provided access to quality education and education support
- More than 9500 children were protected from different forms of harm (child labour/abuse/exploitation/child marriage/violence/trafficking)
- Humanitarian relief was provided to more than 5,314 children and their families during disasters and emergencies
- 8,215 children and 11000 adults benefitted from our projects on healthcare and nutrition
- 18000 children and 3200 adults were provided education/education assistance
- 38,425 children were equipped to deal with disasters better
- 10,503 children and their families were economically empowered to better cope with prevailing poverty in their lives
Message to Supporters
- We encourage all our donors to visit our project locations and see the impact their
contributions help us to make in children’s lives. Please contact us at +91 9818 26 1563
- In the period 2019-2021, we will reach 40 thousand of the most deprived children
- Help us spread awareness about the causes and keep supporting us
- We are relentlessly advocating for better policies for children and working with Government programmes, engaging with children and their communities and working to change the social ecosystem to meet our goals for children.
How we use your donation
Activities for Raising Funds
Administrative and Staff Expenditure
Goes to our various social programmes
You need not have abundant surplus income to donate and remove inequality. All you need, is a sense of responsibility to donate whatever you can, to help bring significant and serious change.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe for our email updates to receive
CYDR Foundation’s health, education, livelihood and disaster relief and response programmes bring lasting change in the lives and livelihoods of marginalised women and girls.